Friday, October 4, 2019

PRODUCTION - change of model




The top left image was the choice of pose from my feedback and the image on the right is my chosen image for the second cover. However, when taking careful note from the brief, I realised that the model's in my two covers were very similar (fair skin and light brown hair) and the brief stated that production should include 'at least two models representing at least two different social groups across the magazine covers and contents pages'.

Therefore, I took another photoshoot with the same model for my gossip girl edition and a model with a darker skin tone and dark brown hair in order to portray a more distinctive difference between the two models.
Photo's from my second gossip girl photoshoot:

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRODUCT - PRINT