Sunday, September 15, 2019

PRODUCTION - James Bond photoshoot


James Bond Moodboard

I created a James Bond mood board to give me some inspiration for the intertextuality of my front cover.

In my first photoshoot, I took inspiration from the poses that Bond takes: pointing a gun, holding his cuff links and using direct mode of address:
 
However, I didn't feel as though the mise-en-scene in the background was striking enough for a front cover when I started to draft a mock up in photoshop.
Therefore, looking back at the mood board I took a closer look at the dark background and the mysterious connotations it created, which was very striking.

In my next photoshoot, I took more careful consideration at my set up and used the idea of a dark background to create these similar mysterious James Bond connotations:

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRODUCT - PRINT