Tuesday, October 15, 2019

PRODUCTION - change in typography and intertextuality (cover 1)



From my feedback, a lot of the comments suggested that the typography for my coverline did not stand out very much and the 'golden' needed to be more impactful. Therefore, I researched a font that gave intertextuality to the iconic films (left) and made the word 'golden' capitalised and much brighter and bolder.
Many people also suggested that I should add the 007 logo and others suggested against this, thus I added a small logo in the same golden colour to compromise this.
I added some darkness to the image in order to make the white text stand out more and add more mystery.
As well as the image of my model in a suit, the coverline "the woman with the golden voice' is an intertextual play on words towards the Bond film 'the man with the golden gun' which would be instantly recognisable for my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRODUCT - PRINT