Friday, November 1, 2019

PLANNING - website inspiration

From my research into entertainment magazine websites, I felt that Entertainment Weekly captured the mode of address that I wanted for my magazine's brief:


It has a simplistic layout in order to let the content speak for itself and easy navigation throughout.
I also liked the 'what to watch' section, therefore incorporated this into my website too as it captures the entertainment genre of the magazine.
Through the ew.com website I also noticed a lot of graphics such as the square above with a 'play' arrow inside and boxes with 'EXCLUSIVE' which attract the slightly younger and fun-loving demographic. This inspired my Easter Egg's to be attached to mobile phone graphics many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRODUCT - PRINT