Friday, November 15, 2019

PRODUCTION - website article

Once I had written the article, I then added some extra graphics:

I put the two boxes at the start and end of the article in order to give some context to audiences who had not watched Shondaland or knew what it was about. This also presented it in an easy and fun way with the bright house colour of yellow.
I also had many photos from my photoshoot, therefore added several collages of these embedded in the article.


To round off the article and add a sense of professionalism, I added links and related content which might interest the reader further. This also keeps them interested in staying on the website for longer, therefore creating a increasing interest for THE INSIDER brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRODUCT - PRINT