Monday, December 2, 2019

PRODUCTION - website home page



I incorporated a 'Welcome' strip near the top of my website in order to portray a friendly mode of address when entering the web page. it carries the same purpose as my Editors note on the print editions with matching registers. 
The yellow was decided to match the colour scheme for my latest print edition and features from the magazine are highlighted strongly throughout the website.

By clicking on this pink arrow, the reader will be directed to the 'television' page which includes an article with an interview from a Shondaland star (an article that the cover promotes).
by clicking on the mobile phone, the reader will find one of the many easter eggs on the site:
This pops up over the website
By incorporating this easter egg, I am promoting cross media convergence with Insider socials such as Twitter and engaging with an active audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRODUCT - PRINT